11.26.2005

Proctologist



I never understood why people go into certain professions and specialities. It may sound like an ignorant statement but why are there male gynecologists? I just don't get why guys would want to look at beavers all day long. I don't want some guy looking down there as much as I want to look at his endowments (Ha, endowments...funny.) And don't think I'm just saying that guys are perverted, because I don't get why there are women who are andrologists either. Although, there are way more male gynecologists than there are female andrologists. It's also really weird to want to look at assholes all day.

"Let's see I'm in my 7th year of med school and it's time for me to pick a special field...well...I've always had that anal fetish..."

Just my random thought of the day.

Ari W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home